HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade
Are you wanting to move software applications and compute closer to the user? Do you need to reduce moving the vast amounts of data to a centralized data center?
HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade allows you to deploy edge compute directly to where the data is being generated, reducing band width latency, and time taken for actionable insight. HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade features a rugged, compact design that is certified for extended thermal environments of 0° to 55° Celsius within the HPE Edgeline EL8000 Chassis. The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade architecture is based on Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors to give you increased compute power and speed. The modular design of the HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade provides a broad range of configurations choices in networking, storage, and I/O for enhancing your unique edge workloads.
- Compact and flexible 1U and 2U form factor.
- Achieve faster time-to-value, reduce costs, and provide ultimate flexibility for your AI / ML and Big Data Analytics deployments with unique tailored infrastructure options.
- A single AI driven framework that provides access to real-time data and insights, constantly monitoring infrastructure, identifying potential problems, and providing insights to resolution.
- Enterprise grade security delivers multi-tenancy and data isolation combined with some of the leading authentication mechanisms and National Security Algorithm level security.
- Independently scale and repurpose compute and storage nodes as your business requirements change to support new services and application requirements without the need to repartition data.
- Deployment services allow for an integrated support experience, spanning both software and hardware infrastructure..
- Faster resolution from specially trained, solution-oriented advanced resources
- Recommendations for firmware version and software patching on supported products
- Identification of risks and issues through regular device-based proactive scans
- Basic Software Support and Collaborative Call Management for selected non-HPE software on eligible HPE hardware products
- Knowledge database and HPE Support Center access
- Knowledge database and HPE Support Center access Access to firmware updates (for eligible products)
- Access to a remote HPE Technical Account Manager who can provide advice and guidance