HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module
Are your data centers struggling to consolidate large workloads without compromising performance? Gain operational efficiency and control, and deploy IT resources quickly for any workload through a single interface. HPE Synergy is a powerful software-defined solution. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources create pools of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications. The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers an efficient and flexible two-socket workhorse to support most demanding workloads. Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family of processors, up to 4.5 TB DDR4, more storage capacity and controllers and a variety of GPU options within a composable architecture. HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module is the ideal platform for general-purpose enterprise workload performance now and in the future.
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 6248 2P 64GB-R P204i-c SR Performance Compute Module
Pre-configured BTO solution(Gen2) * Includes 2x Intel Xeon Scalable 6248 processors * Includes 64GB Memory * Includes P204i-c Smart Array Controller for HW RAID on front drive cage. * Includes SY3820c 10/20GB CAN
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Configure-to-order Compute Module
* CTO, Standard Backplane w/ 2 drive bays, 3 mezzanine slots * Processor is selectable Intel Xeon Scalable Family Gen 1 or Gen 2 * Memory is optional up to 1, 2, or 4.5TB depending on processors selected * Drives are optional depending on controller selected * Mezzanine cards are optional for customer need(networking or storage)
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Configure-to-order Premium Compute Module
* CTO, Premium Backplane, 2 NVMe drive bays, 3 mezzanine slots * Option for Mezzanine Smart Array and cable to drive SATA/SAS solutions on front drive cage or internal JBOD. * Processor is selectable Intel Xeon Scalable Family Gen 1 or Gen 2 * Memory is optional up to 1, 2, or 4.5TB depending on processors selected * Drives are optional depending on controller selected * Mezzanine cards are optional for customer need(networking or storage)
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Configure-to-order without Drive Bays Compute Module
* CTO, No Drive bays, 3 mezzanine slots(ideal for SAN boot solutions) * Processor is selectable Intel Xeon Scalable Family Gen 1 or Gen 2 * Memory is optional up to 1, 2, or 4.5TB depending on processors selected * Drives are optional depending on controller selected * Mezzanine cards are optional for customer need(networking or storage)
- Additional customer choice with 14 additional 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family processors, optimized for speed, virtualization and NFV. See our QuickSpecs for details.
- New, additional drive solutions.
- Improve the user experience in engineering and analytical applications with GPU expansion supporting concurrent knowledge worker density in a 10 U rack space.
- Now supports Intel's 2nd generation Xeon Scalable processor with 16% increase in performance  and HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2933 MT/s, providing a boost in processing performance and memory speed.
- Supports mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server for tiered storage, offering the flexibility to mix drive types for cost and capacity size considerations.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
- High performance graphic processing unit (GPU) and high-speed GPU bridge support for graphic-intensive applications such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory , reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
With the new addition of NVIDIA GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE, NVIDIA Tesla 4 and NVIDIA RTX GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters and Infiniband cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world's most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Highly Flexible - Composable/Software Defined Infrastructure
iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers more choice for performance, capacity, efficiency, and flexibility to power most workloads with support for the full range of 2 Generations of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family processors.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Composable compute resource that is intelligently auto-discovered, provisioned easily and managed seamlessly. Synergy Composability simplifies IT operations and reduces overprovisioning costs.
Integrated OneView - RESTful API with an ecosystem of composable infrastructure partners provides broad options for 3rd party integration, protecting key existing investments.
Ideal Performance for General Purpose Workloads
The HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Module provides a performance increase over previous generation with a choice of 2 generations of Intel Scalable Family processors.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Increase in memory speeds with a wide range of memory sizes for Registered and Load Reduced DDR4 DIMMs.
Faster compute to network connectivity speeds gets your data where it's needed faster.
Continued support for more concurrent knowledge workers in a 10 U space with HPE GPU options and expansion modules to drive larger scale VDI workloads.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
Flexible and Secure
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module provides flexible enterprise solutions that allow IT to quickly and confidently implement changes through intelligent template-based operations, reducing downtime and errors from manual operations.
Unmatched threat protection with HPE Silicon Root of Trust and unique chain of trust architecture to protect, detect and recover firmware.
System tuning to select cores, smooth performance and match customer workloads.
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Up to 3 mezzanine options with I/O flexibility for redundancy in high availability use case requirements.
Up to 200 zoned drives per storage controller and Hybrid RAID/HBA Smart Array to make your controller investment more effective.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
 Intel measurements. Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017.
 Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
 2933 MT/s DDR4 DIMMs are supported with the 2nd generation of Intel Scalable Processors, while 2600 MT/s DDR4 DIMMs are supported with the 1st generation of Intel Scalable Processors.
 The Gen10 2666 MT/s memory speed is 11% faster than that of Gen9 2400 MT/s, enabling faster server performance.
 Up to 16% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum versus previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 (28 cores) measured by SPECrate®2017_fp_base. SPEC and the benchmark names SPECrate are registered Trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). All rights reserved, see spec.org. April 2019.
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA, NVIDIA QUADRO and NVIDIA QUADRO NVLINK are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).