HPE Cloud Volumes Backup
HPE Cloud Volumes Backup delivers a simple, efficient, and flexible way to store your backup securely data in the cloud. It’s a completely cloud-native backup storage target that enables you to back up seamlessly to the cloud—directly from any storage array or backup ISV—without changing your existing data protection workflows. Backups can be restored on-premises or in the cloud, leveraging Cloud Volumes Block.
HPE Cloud Volumes Backup helps eliminate complexity by freeing you from the day-to-day hassles and costs of backup infrastructure management. You know that your data is rapidly recoverable and safe.
HPE Cloud Volumes Backup helps optimize your costs with consumption-based pricing and ultra-efficient data mobility across any hybrid cloud. And it empowers you to get more out of your backup data, enabling you to transform backup data into a business asset that accelerates development and reveals new business insights.
This is the power of cloud backup done right.
- To support businesses during the pandemic, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is offering an HPE Cloud Volumes promotional offer, extended through April 30, 2021. Resources link: https://cloudvolumes.hpe.com
- Bundled SKUs, usable for Cloud Volumes Backup services, offer an additional 30% price advantage off the regular priced SKUs.
- These SKUs can be purchased with eligible appliances from HPE SimpliVity in addition to HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR, HPE StoreOnce, HPE Nimble Storage, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI, Commvault or Veeam Software.
- Bonus credits offered with the purchase of prepaid credit SKUs, enables customers to have a price advantage of up to 20%.
- Customers can now access their bonus credits up front, meaning that any fees and charges will be applied towards their bonus credits first.
- Once this amount has been fully extinguished, fees and charges will then be applied against the prepaid amount.
Move to the Cloud Without Changing your Backup Workflows
Start backing up to the cloud in minutes with just a few clicks. HPE Cloud Volumes Backup delivers seamless, plug-and-play cloud backup storage for your favorite backup app.
Any data source on any array from any vendor can use the service via major backup ISVs such as Commvault, Veeam, Veritas, and Micro Focus. No plug-ins are required and you can use your existing backup sets, catalogues, and policies.
Boost Simplicity and Security
Using HPE Recovery Manager Central (RMC), you can simplify your backup infrastructure even more. You can back up directly from HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR, and HPE Nimble Storage to the HPE Cloud Volumes Backup service, without the need for separate ISV backup servers and media servers.
HPE RMC with HPE Cloud Volumes Backup enables faster cloud backup and recovery with less cost and complexity.
HPE Cloud Volumes Backup gives you the confidence that your data is recoverable with encrypted backups that are invisible to ransomware attacks, high availability storage, and 3-2-1 data protection best practice.
Enhance your Cloud Economics
HPE Cloud Volumes Backup provides a true cloud backup service that helps eliminate the complexity of backup infrastructure management.You can consolidate the protection of your data centers and remote offices with no physical or virtual backup hardware to size, configure, manage, or buy.
No longer overprovisioned up-front CAPEX expenses and move to a clear pay as you grow approach instead. With source-side, low-bandwidth deduplication Cloud Volumes Backup delivers backup performance by only sending unique data from the backup or client server to the HPE Cloud Volumes Backup service.
But most importantly, free egress means you do not pay to move your data around.
Amazon and Amazon Web Services are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries. Azure™ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. GOOGLE CLOUD is a trademark of Google LLC.
Find what you are looking for?