HPE Cloud Volumes Block
HPE Cloud Volumes will get you there faster.
HPE Cloud Volumes Block provides an enterprise-grade multicloud storage service for running your applications in Amazon Web Services™, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft® Azure™.
Cloud storage that's easy to use with the enterprise-grade reliability and features your applications need. Designed for easy data mobility so you have the freedom to move data between public clouds and your data center without being locked in.
With HPE InfoSight you gain global visibility and insights across the stack no matter where your data lives, Move volumes from HPE Nimble Storage on-prem arrays to HPE Cloud Volumes natively.
Replicate for migrating data to the cloud and disaster recovery. Connect your volumes with VMs running in AWS, GCP or Azure without having to move your data between clouds.
- To support businesses during the pandemic, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is offering an HPE Cloud Volumes promotional offer, extended through April 30, 2021. Resources link: https://cloudvolumes.hpe.com
- Bundled SKUs, usable for Cloud Volumes Block services, offer an additional 30% price advantage off the regular priced SKUs.
- These SKUs can be purchased with eligible appliances from HPE SimpliVity in addition to HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR, HPE StoreOnce, HPE Nimble Storage, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI, Commvault or Veeam Software.
- Bonus credits offered with the purchase of prepaid credit SKUs, enables customers to have a price advantage of up to 20%.
- Customers can now access their bonus credits up front, meaning that any fees and charges will be applied towards their bonus credits first.
- Once this amount has been fully extinguished, fees and charges will then be applied against the prepaid amount.
Enterprise-grade Multicloud Storage
HPE Cloud Volumes Block provide assured reliability with proven storage availability and millions of times more durable than native cloud block storage.
Accelerated backups using instant snapshot backups and clones allow you to make copies faster and protect your data more often.
Stronger security based on 256-bit granular encryption ensures each and every data volume in the cloud is secured.
Your Data, Where You Need It
HPE Cloud Volumes Block with Cloud On-Ramp support makes it easy to move to the cloud with fast data on-ramping and avoid slow and manual migrations.
Use multiple public clouds without the need to migrate data. Avoid lock-in and large data egress charges with HPE Cloud Volumes Block.
Make your data center cloud ready. Easily move data where you need it—whether in the public cloud or in your data centers.
No More Surprises—See Inside the Cloud
With HPE Cloud Volumes Block you can see across clouds and your data center for global visibility—no matter where your data is.
HPE InfoSight predictive analytics anticipate and prevent issues across the stack and provide insights to help you with data placement and resource usage to avoid surprise costs and uncover savings.
Amazon and Amazon Web Services are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries. Azure™ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. GOOGLE CLOUD is a trademark of Google LLC
Find what you are looking for?