HPE Cloud Volumes
HPE Cloud Volumes will get you there faster.
HPE Cloud Volumes Block provides an enterprise-grade multicloud storage service for running your applications in Amazon Web Services™, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft® Azure™. Cloud storage that's easy to use with the enterprise-grade reliability and features your applications need. Designed for easy data mobility so you have the freedom to move data between public clouds and your data center without being locked in. With HPE InfoSight you gain global visibility and insights across the stack no matter where your data lives. Move volumes from HPE Nimble Storage on-prem arrays to HPE Cloud Volumes natively. Replicate for migrating data to the cloud and disaster recovery. Connect your volumes with VMs running in AWS, GCP or Azure without having to move your data between clouds.
HPE Cloud Volumes 575 Prepaid Credits Bundle E-RTU
HPE Cloud Volumes 6000 Prepaid Credits Bundle E-RTU
HPE Cloud Volumes 62500 Prepaid Credits Bundle E-RTU
- The existing bundled SKUs offer an additional 30% price advantage off the regular priced SKUs.
- These SKUs can now be purchased with a compatible appliance from HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR, HPE StoreOnce, Commvault and Veeam SKUs, in addition to HPE Nimble Storage or HPE Nimble Storage dHCI.
- Offering bonus credits with the purchase of prepaid credits, enabling customers to have a price advantage of up to 20%
- To support businesses during this pandemic, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is offering customers a promotional offer for HPE Cloud Volumes. For more information, either:
- Download Promotion Flyer https://cloudvolumes.hpe.com/welcome/hpe_cloud_volumes_promotion_flyer.pdf
- Download Promotion Request Form https://cloudvolumes.hpe.com/welcome/hpe_cloud_volumes_promotion_request_form.pdf
Enterprise-grade Multicloud Storage
HPE Cloud Volumes Block provide assured reliability with proven storage availability and millions of times more durable than native cloud block storage. 
Accelerated backups using instant snapshot backups and clones allow you to make copies faster and protect your data more often.
Stronger security based on 256-bit granular encryption ensures each and every data volume in the cloud is secured.
Your Data, Where You Need It
HPE Cloud Volumes Block with Cloud On-Ramp support makes it easy to move to the cloud with fast data on-ramping and avoid slow and manual migrations.
Use multiple public clouds without the need to migrate data. Avoid lock-in and large data egress charges with HPE Cloud Volumes Block.
Make your data center cloud ready. Easily move data where you need it—whether in the public cloud or in your data centers.
No More Surprises—See Inside the Cloud
With HPE Cloud Volumes Block you can see across clouds and your data center for global visibility—no matter where your data is.
HPE InfoSight predictive analytics anticipate and prevent issues across the stack and provide insights to help you with data placement and resource usage to avoid surprise costs and uncover savings.
 Millions of times more durable compared to 0.1-0.2 annual failure rate published by Amazon Web Services EBS. Calculation done by Nimble architect Senthil Ramamoorthy.
Amazon and Amazon Web Services are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries. Azure™ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.