HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server with one Intel Xeon-Silver 4208 2.1GHz 8-core processor, 64GB memory, two 240GB or larger SATA 6G Read Intensive M.2 SSDs for boot, two 1.92TB SATA MU LFF SSDs for cache, four 1GbE ports with optional 10GbE Base-T, 10GbE SFP+, 10/25GbE SFP28, 100GbE QSFP28 networking ports, iLO5 management port with iLO Advanced License with 3-year support, two 800W Platinum power supplies, five standard fans, 1U Easy Install Rail Kit.. Two 8TB or 14TB 12G SAS 7.2K LFF HDDs for data are selected as options. Data HDDs mirrored using RAID1.
SKU # R8S88A
- HPE Solutions with Cohesity now includes Cohesity Cloud Services that deliver enhanced cyber resiliency with threat detection, data classification, cyber vaulting, and data protection as-a-service.
- DataHawk (part of CCS) -- combined with HPE industry leading secure HPE ProLiant servers, provides a security suite that includes threat detection, data classification and cyber vaulting as-a-service.
- FortKnox -- a data vaulting product that creates an isolated, immutable copy of on-premises data in a virtual air-gap vault is included in the DataHawk suite or available separately.
- Threat Protection – Over 100K AI/ML behavioral patterns, updated daily. Data Classification – ML algorithms to ID sensitive data. Both are included in the DataHawk suite or available separately.
- DataProtect – Backup as-a-service extends protection from the edge to the cloud of on-premises, critical SaaS, and cloud-native data, includes M365 and other workloads using the same Cohesity GUI.
Simple, Secure, and Efficient Secondary Data and Application Platform
Empowers organizations to protect data and applications, backup and manage a broad set of workloads and recover rapidly. Supported from the core to the cloud with one management GUI.
Offers an agile cloud consumption experience through a simplified as-a-service offering for apps and data from edge to cloud. Pay as you grow with choice of on-prem, cloud and through HPE GreenLake as-a-service option.
Delivers Built-in security - Be confident with enterprise-grade, built-in safeguards including data segmentation, in-flight/at-rest software-based encryption, immutable snapshots, unlimited zero-cost clones, secure multi-tenancy, role-based access control, and instant ransomware recovery.
Higher throughput and bandwidth capabilities of flash media combined with Cohesity’s superior and proprietary space savings technologies mean even fewer licensed nodes required to meet performance and usable capacity needs, making all-flash more cost-effective than ever before.
Built for Cloud
Unifies management - Easily control the entire data environment, from edge to core to cloud, with one management GUI and simple policy-based automation.
Extends seamlessly to the cloud - Easily bridge from on-premises to public cloud for cost-effective long-term retention, storage tiering, disaster recovery, test/dev, and data mobility with confidence.
Optimizes cloud investment - Reduce time, cost, and network bandwidth for cloud storage with highly efficient global, in-line, variable-length, sliding-window deduplication, and compression.
Boost Cyber Resilience and Security
Leverages zero trust security principles - From silicon to cloud. Solutions that have security built-in from the ground up - not bolted on.
Secures data - With immutability, multi-factor authentication, and encryption to fully protect the enterprise.
Fortifies the enterprise against threats - Using DataHawk with HPE ProLiant servers to create an comprehensive security environment from core to cloud.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.