Are you looking to reduce downtime, improve disaster and ransomware recovery, deliver availability of data, or migrate workloads with ease?
Zerto, an HPE Company, helps customers accelerate IT transformation and recover from ransomware. Built for enterprise scale, Zerto’s simple, scalable, software-only platform uses continuous data protection to deliver workload protection. Zerto converges disaster recovery, backup, and data mobility while eliminating the risks and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Zerto provides a near always-on customer experience for HPE infrastructure by simplifying the protection, recovery, and mobility of applications and data across private, public, and hybrid clouds. , Reduce downtime and data loss while accelerating innovation in business continuity and disaster recovery, private cloud infrastructure, workload mobility and migrations, SAP HANA®, and Zerto Data Protection using HPE Cloud Volumes Backup as a target.
- Zerto acquired by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, September 1, 2021 expands and elevates HPE's ransomware protection and disaster recovery offerings
- Zerto for Kubernetes offers the full power of continuous data protection that Zerto offers for VMs
- Zerto 9.0 launched in July 2021, offers new cloud platforms for backup, new backup capabilities, and platform updates
- AWS in Cloud- Zerto now provides disaster recovery for AWS across regions and availability zones
- Zerto is now available through HPE GreenLake, providing scalable disaster recovery, workload protection, and complete data protection in a consumption-based IT model aligned to your capacity needs
- Zerto has HPE validated integrations across Hewlett Packard Enterprise platforms, notable are HPE 3PAR, HPE Primera, HPE Nimble, HPE MSA, HPE ProLiant, HPE Apollo, HPE SimpliVity, and HPE Synergy
Private Cloud Infrastructure
Zerto’s simplicity, scale, and software-only approach remove barriers for organizations to use or migrate to new infrastructure.
Zerto allows you to simply replicate to secondary sites and store data long-term in secondary storage.
Zerto is positioned as a key driver with a simple, non-disruptive approach towards the public cloud or a managed service provider.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Zerto provides a market leading speed, reliability, and ease of use solution for disaster recovery in virtualized and containerized environments. ,
Easily recover entire sites, on-premises or in the cloud, within seconds and without any additional disruption to your business. Airlines, financial institutions, healthcare organizations, and many more trust Zerto to protect their business amidst any disruption.
Zerto is the ideal solution for customers who need to perform a migration or data center consolidation quickly and with confidence, with only seconds of downtime and no-impact migration testing.
Using Zerto, customers can easily move workloads to new infrastructure, public cloud, or service provider with the ability to easily consolidate datacenters or move workloads to, from, and between clouds.
Supporting one-to-many replication provides protection during migrations to deliver an uninterrupted customer experience.
Migration to SAP HANA
Zerto makes it easy to migrate entire SAP HANA applications onto HPE infrastructure which gives customers an easy route to capitalizing on the best of both HPE and SAP® with the protection of Zerto.
Find what you are looking for?