Are you looking to reduce your planned and unplanned downtime, deliver availability of your data, or migrate your workloads with ease?
The Zerto platform via the HPE Complete program is based on a foundation of continuous data protection (CDP), bringing together disaster recovery and data protection into a single and simple cloud data management and protection solution across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments. Save resources and costs by replacing point solutions with Zerto’s software-only platform. Benefit from a unified and automated recovery and data management experience across all workloads.
With the launch of Zerto Data Protection (ZDP) and Zerto 8.5 release that supports even more cloud platforms, managing and protecting all your cloud data and applications - wherever they reside - just got simpler.
- Zerto Data Protection (ZDP) is now available which provides local continuous backup and long-term retention, priced for backup. It can be used it for all applications with substantial TCO savings.
- ZDP backs up to Microsoft Azure and AWS for cost-effective and reliable public storage. Retain workloads for years and adhere to compliance.
- ZDP supports VMware on public clouds, Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE), Azure VMware Solution (AVS), and Oracle Cloud VMware Solution.
- Zerto is now integrated into GreenLake, providing scalable disaster recovery, workload protection and complete data protection in a consumption-based IT model aligned to your capacity needs.
- Zerto integrates with the following HPE product lines: HPE StoreOnce Catalyst, 3PAR, Nimble, MSA, HPE DL servers, HPE Hyper-Converged Systems (SimpliVity), and HPE Composable Systems (Synergy).
Continuous Data Protection: Disaster Recovery and Backup
Zerto provides always-on replication: Say goodbye to periodic backups and snapshots with Zerto’s near-synchronous replication. Create thousands of recovery checkpoints, seconds apart. Delivering RPOs of seconds providing industry leading RTOs.
Journal-based recovery: Every change made is automatically written into a journal with a granularity of seconds, so you can rewind to a point in time seconds before an incident.
Application consistency: Quickly and consistently recover multi-VM applications as one entity to accelerate your RTOs.
Local continuous backup: Perform day-to-day backup restores across any application using the journal. Recover without data loss or downtime and solve for file deletions, corrupt databases or ransomware attacks.
Long-term retention: Adhere to compliance, unlock cost-effective storage on-premises and in the public cloud. Recover entire virtualized datacenters or a single file from seconds ago, or years ago.
Data Mobility and Migrations
Zerto brings total infrastructure flexibility: Easily move and protect your applications on-premises, in the public cloud, a service provider, or even a multicloud environment.
Hybrid and multicloud agility: Create seamless recovery, consolidation, and migration experiences in four easy clicks. Migrate to and from the cloud, and even across hypervisors.
Data center consolidations and modernizations: Quickly migrate entire data centers for consolidation projects without any impact to your production environment.
Orchestration, Analytics, and More
Zerto provides non-disruptive testing: Validate recoverability, perform a migration dry-run, or test against production replicas, all with no production or protection impact.
Flexible REST APIs: Fully automate deployment and VM protection using ready-made examples.
Built-in analytics: Provide unparalleled multisite, multicloud visibility, including a mobile app for monitoring SLAs from anywhere.
Compliance reporting: Pass audits and stay in compliance with built-in reporting and hassle-free testing.
Security: Rapid recovery from ransomware and visibility/scanning capabilities so you can remain proactive and alert.
Find what you are looking for?