HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Graphics Accelerators
Do you need to increase the performance and security for 3D product design, geophysical visualization, and VDI deployments? The new HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Graphics Accelerators deliver data center deployments of graphics workstations to improve the user experience for designers and geophysicists with 3D visualization requirements. HPE Synergy Graphics Accelerator Options are paired with the HPE Synergy 480 Compute Module to provide a wide variety of deployment options, operating environments, and remote access methods. The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Graphics Accelerator Options deliver data center deployments of GPU-enabled servers optimized for high-density graphics accelerated and compute deployments such as graphics accelerated VDI (virtual Workstation), virtual applications, and AI inferencing.
- Supports up to 9 NVIDIA low-profile T4 GPUs, support for up to 4 NVIDIA A10 GPUs, and 2 NVIDIA A40 GPUs at release with more cards to come as they are available. ,
- The Expansion Modules support the installation of the HPE Synergy D3940 Storage Module along with new controller options which will be available soon.
- Support for new Intel® processors.
- The HPE Synergy Graphics Expansion Modules are enhanced with PCIe Gen4 capability, which provides double bandwidth and double the speed from its predecessor, thus unlocking superior performance.
- Support for up to 9 PCIe NVIDIA T4 GPUs to power demanding workloads by adding 8 GPUs in the 8-slot Expansion and 1 GPU in the front drive cage of the HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Compute Module.
- Added flexibility to upgrade or add GPUs on the client side after factory integration.
Deploy 3D Graphical Workstations and High-user Density VDI Applications on One Platform
The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Graphics Accelerators provide a cost-effective and secure
platform for demanding graphics applications such as, 3D CAD, CAE and geophysical analysis.
Virtual Client Compute workstation and desktop applications such as Microsoft Office 365®, Skype® for Business and Google Earth™ are delivered as if they were on a high-end personal computer. Multiple monitors at 4K resolution add to the enhanced experience.
By leaving the data in the data center, the risk of losing intellectual property and data is greatly reduced by sending only the image to the client, not the data.
Flexible Deployment Options for Dedicated or Virtualized Environments
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Graphics Accelerators can be deployed either as a single GPU in the front drive cage or in high-density PCIe Expansion Module to the HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Compute Modules.
The new HPE Synergy Graphics Expansion Module supports up to 9 PCIe low-profile NVIDIA GPUs, by adding 1 GPU in the front-drive cage and 8 T4 GPUs in the 8-slot Exapnsion Module. ,
After initial factory integration, the HPE Synergy Gen10 Plus PCIe Expansion Modules support field upgrades to add additional GPUs.
Supports the HPE Syergy D3940 Storage Module for composable storage options when you use the HPE Synergy Graphics Gen10 Plus Expansion Module.
Support for Virtualization and Virtualized GPUs
The HPE Synergy 480 Graphics Accelerators use the NVIDIA vGPU Grid hypervisor for an enhanced virtualized experiance. Supported hypervisors include VMware ESXi®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V 2016®.
AMD® is a registered trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. FirePro™ is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Google Earth™ is a trademark of Google LLC. Intel® is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation in the US and all other countries NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Quadro® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft Windows®, Microsoft Office 365® and Skype® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. VMware ESXi® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc.
Find what you are looking for?