HPE InfoSight for Servers
HPE InfoSight for Servers combines the machine learning and predictive analytics of HPE InfoSight with the health and performance monitoring of Active Health System (AHS) and HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) to optimize performance and predict and prevent problems. HPE InfoSight for Servers nearly eliminates wasted time and headaches by transforming how infrastructure is managed and supported. AHS is like a “flight recorder” for your server that provides continuous, proactive health monitoring and recording thousands of system parameters and diagnostic telemetry data 24x7 on the server. HPE InfoSight for Servers analyzes the telemetry data from AHS to derive insights from the behaviors of the install base to provide recommendations to resolve problems and improve performance. iLO Amplifier Pack functions as an on-premise aggregator and transmitter for HPE InfoSight for servers.
- Automatic creation of support cases is now available for a specific set of wellness issues detected on servers covered under a valid warranty or support contract
- Curated listing of customer advisories based on their relevance to server configuration is made available in the Customer Advisories tab for a server
- Support for Gen10 Plus servers and the following iLO 5 based Edgeline and Moonshot server blades - HPE ProLiant m750 Server Blade and HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade
- Automatic detection of the current base Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) of the server and compliance assessment based on current version of supported components in the firmware/software inventory.
- Ability to create cases manually from InfoSight is available for servers covered under a valid warranty or support contract
Predict and Prevent Problems
Proactive Resolution: HPE InfoSight for Servers works with Active Health System (AHS) and iLO to predict and recommend solutions for configuration, health, and performance problems across your server infrastructure.
Aggregated Dashboard views : Global Operational and Wellness dashboards for a consolidated view of the status, performance, and health of the server infrastructure including system information, server warranty, support status and recommendations.
Global Visibility and Learning
See What Others Can’t: HPE InfoSight for Servers sees from the past to the future and across your infrastructure, providing deep health and performance insights across your server infrastructure.
Servers Get Smarter: Every server gets better and more reliable by learning from the collective insights and experiences of the entire install base.
Support You Actually Like
Support Automation: Automatic support cases are created for wellness issues identified by HPE InfoSight for Servers.
Rapid Root Cause: HPE support engineers have deep expertise in storage, servers, operating systems, hypervisors and applications. And, since HPE InfoSight already has all the information about the problem and your environment, the root cause for even the most complex issues are quickly identified.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?