HPE Ezmeral Container Platform
HPE Ezmeral Container Platform is a software platform for deploying and managing containerized enterprise applications with 100% open-source Kubernetes at scale—for use cases including machine learning, analytics, IoT/edge, CI/CD, and application modernization.
Kubernetes has emerged as the de-facto open-source standard for container orchestration and a fundamental building block for cloud-native architectures. However, while it is straightforward to deploy modern, cloud-native applications in containers, these represent a small portion of enterprise applications. The vast majority of enterprise applications are still non-cloud-native or monolithic. The challenge is to deploy and run these monolithic applications in containers, without re-architecting them.
In addition, as enterprise organizations extend the use of containers and Kubernetes beyond development and testing to production environments, they need to address key considerations including security and data persistence.
- Multicluster Kubernetes management: Fast, easy deployment, management, and monitoring of Kubernetes clusters with out-of-the-box configuration of networking, load balancing, and storage.
- Hybrid deployments: The ability to deploy on any infrastructure—on-premises, in multiple public clouds, or on the edge. With the ability to deploy and manage apps on public cloud Kubernetes clusters.
- Pre-integrated persistent container storage: Scale-out, edge-ready persistent storage with HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric. Inbuilt connectivity to external data without copying data locally.
- 100% open-source Kubernetes: With innovations from our software team such as KubeDirector—an open-source Kubernetes-based controller to deploy non-cloud-native apps.
- Enterprise-grade security and control: Integrations into enterprise security and authentication services with high availability, fault tolerance, and resiliency for mission-critical applications.
- 1-click provisioning: App Store of curated, prebuilt images for a wide range of applications including machine learning (ML), analytics, IoT/ edge, CI/CD, and application modernization.
Bring the Speed and Efficiency of Containers to both Cloud-native and Non-cloud Native Apps
A turnkey solution that brings consistent processes and common services to both cloud-native and non cloud-native apps.
Delivers improved agility, increased efficiency and a cloud-like experience to non-cloud-native apps – without re–architecting them.
Offers greater parity for application developers working with monolithic non cloud-native apps.
Uses 100% open source upstream Kubernetes, combined with unique HPE IP (BlueData and MapR innovations) in an integrated software solution.
Provides a common container platform for a wide range of use cases across your IT estate: including AI / ML, Analytics, IoT, CI/CD, and app modernization.
Lower Costs with Bare-metal Containers and Reduce Risk with Enterprise-grade Security
Provide an integrated container platform with Kubernetes that addresses networking, load balancing, storage, security, and access controls.
Eliminate the cost and performance overhead of virtualization “tax,” with bare-metal containers.
Reduce infrastructure costs with bare-metal containers, by increasing resource utilization.
Ensure multi-tenant security isolation, with AD/LDAP integration and authentication.
Improve efficiency through compute / storage separation – with containerized compute services and secure access to a shared data fabric.
Support high availability, fault tolerance and resiliency for enterprise workloads.
Enable governance and control with management consoles for operations, configuration and monitoring.
Deliver New Code Releases Faster with One-click Container Deployment
Boost developer productivity with a simplified self-service experience and one-click deployment.
Quickly deploy multiple open source K8s clusters and multiple K8s versions, with no modification to native K8s experience.
Automation and lifecycle management to easily create and reproduce Kubernetes clusters.
Instantly spin up test, dev and production environments with out-of-the-box templates for cloud native and non-cloud-native apps.
Build Once and Run Anywhere Providing Hybrid Cloud Portability
A unified control plane to rapidly build and deploy applications anywhere - in your data center, on any public cloud, and at the edge.
Leverages portability of containers to run on any infrastructure (HPE or non-HPE) and any public cloud.
Supports container deployments on bare-metal, VMs, or cloud instances.
Edge ready, for distributed applications at the enterprise edge. Mitigates data gravity and latency issues, by enabling app development near the data.
Reduces friction to move apps and data, and eliminates data egress from public cloud costs.
Kubernetes ® is a registered trademark of the Linux Foundation in the United States and other countries, and is used pursuant to a license from the Linux Foundation. LINUX FOUNDATION and YOCTO PROJECT are registered trademarks of the Linux Foundation.
Find what you are looking for?