HPE Networking Comware 5120 v3 Campus Switch Series
HPE Networking Comware 5120v3 Campus Switch Series offers cost-effective high-performance Gigabit Ethernet connectivity tailored for small organizations with limited IT personnel. PoE+ ports seamlessly support voice, video, and wireless applications. Fanless design helps ensures silent operation while the compact size allows flexible placement options. Embedded power supplies help minimize heat dissipation, promoting a cool and reliable networking environment.
These switches offer advanced functionalities such as IRF stacking that enables higher redundancy and reliability, while access control lists (ACLs) empower network administrators to enforce security policies, manage traffic, and safeguard network resources.
This switch series also includes SmartMC at no additional cost, and when combined with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC), it provides both embedded network management and enhanced network visibility.
Existing selections will be lost. Click OK to proceed further.
- Low cost, Gigabit Ethernet access switch for small- to medium-sized organizations with Layer 2 routing, RIP, and PoE+ models for voice, video, and wireless.
- Fanless switch with embedded power supplies offers the advantages of low power consumption, noise-free operation, and reduced heat dissipation.
- MAC address support of up to 16K enables greater scalability, more devices can be added into the network and access policies can be defined per their MAC addresses leading to greater network security.
- HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology that enables plug-and-play device aggregation and link aggregation of up to 9 devices, enhancing network redundancy and resource utilization.
- SNMP-based centralized network management with HPE Intelligent Management Center for consistent network manageability and CLI, Telnet, and web-based network management for easier device management.
- Includes embedded network management capabilities at no additional cost with Smart Management Centre (SmartMC).
High-performance Cost-effective Switches
The HPE Networking Comware 5120v3 Campus Switch Series offers a combination of copper and fiber models with 10/100/1000 PoE+ connectivity and SFP ports at a cost-effective price.
Improved scalability with MAC address size of up to 16K enables a greater number of devices to be added to the network.
Supports Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) to support virtualization of up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, and more agile networks.
8 BASE-T ports with two fixed SFP ports offer flexibility and higher performance.
Comprehensive Security Control
The HPE Networking Comware 5120v3 Campus Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user ACLs provide identity-driven security and access control.
Dynamic ARP protection with functions such as ARP detection and ARP packet validation that block broadcasts from unauthorized hosts, preventing eavesdropping or theft of network data.
Centralized security policy management and network protection with HPE IMC End User Admission Domination (EAD), which integrates security policies, network access control, and access right control policies to form a cooperative security system.
The HPE Networking Comware 5120v3 Campus Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE IMC to provide end-to-end network transparency with a consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance, and policy management.
Supports SmartMC, an embedded network management tool, with a web-based GUI to simplify operations and facilitate centralized management at no additional cost. It offers features such as configuration backup, software version management, and seamless switch replacement.
RMON and sFlow® provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
Enhanced Quality of Service
The HPE Networking Comware 5120v3 Campus Switch Series supports ACLs for both inbound and outbound traffic enabling granular control over network security, access policies, traffic filtering, and other aspects of bidirectional network management.
Provides extensive traffic prioritization with strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR) and SP+WRR.
Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control and limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.