HPE HDR InfiniBand Adapters
Are you looking for extremely high bandwidth and very low latency communications for your HPE ProLiant XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 server families?
The HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters are designed for customers who deploy high performance computing (HPC) systems with their HPE ProLiant XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers in the data center. The HPE InfiniBand HDR/HDR100 adapters include HPE InfiniBand HDR (200Gbps) 1-port 940QSFP56 adapter, HPE InfiniBand HDR100(100Gbps) 2-port 940QSFP56 adapter and HPE InfiniBand HDR100(100Gbps) 1-port 940QSFP56 adapter. Combined with HDR InfiniBand switches, they deliver low latency and up to 200Gbps bandwidth, ideal for performance-driven server and storage clustering applications in HPC and enterprise data centers.
Starting at $509.99
- The 940QSFP56 adapters are based on Mellanox ConnectX-6 technology.
- HPE Proactive Care can help you to improve the return on your investment with features designed to:
- Help provide faster resolution from specially trained, solution-oriented advanced resources who manage the incident from start to finish
- Help provide recommendations for firmware version and software patching on supported products to help prevent problems
- Help provide identification of risks and issues through regular device-based proactive scans that help ensure that configurations are consistent with Hewlett Packard Enterprise best practices
- Help provide access to a remote HPE Technical Account Manager, who can provide advice and guidance on issues, risks, and recommendations identified by Remote Support Technology