HPE Integrity BL890c i6 Server Blade
Do you need a high performance blade server that is designed for database, Java, and technical computing applications? The HPE Integrity BL890c i6 Server Blade is an eight-socket full-height blade featuring the latest Intel® Itanium® processor 9700 series supported by up to 1.5 TB memory (96 DIMM slots) and features sixteen HPE FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter (CNA) ports standard. The HPE Integrity BL890c i6 also features the unique HPE Blade Link technology which combines multiple blades to create 4- and 8-socket systems, providing greater scalability and flexibility. The HPE Integrity BL890c i6 Server Blade can coexist with HPE ProLiant Server blades within the same HPE BladeSystem c-Class Enclosure.
- Supports the latest Intel Itanium 9700 series processor for higher performance.
- Supports the latest HP-UX 2017 Operating Environment Update Release which has enhancements in data management, virtualization, high availability, security and private cloud management.
- Supports the latest HPE Storage XP7 and HPE 3PAR StoreServ All Flash arrays for higher performance and lower TCO.
Improved Platform Value with New Innovations in HP-UX and HPE Storage
The HPE Integrity BL890c i6 Server Blade extends mission-critical computing of the HPE Integrity and HP-UX platform with the new i6 servers through 2025.
Take advantage of HP-UX innovations that include - New Veritas 6.1 File system support, Online HP-UX vPAR migration, Smart Quorum with Serviceguard and OpenStack® support for efficient data management and high availability.
Decrease IT TCO costs while boosting IO workload performance by upgrading to the latest HPE XP7 and HPE StoreServ 3PAR 8000 and 20000 series All Flash arrays.
Investment protection with three generations of Itanium (i2, i4 and i6) able to coexist together in same enclosure.
Speed Up Mission-critical Applications
The HPE Integrity BL870c i6 Server Blade comes in four or eight, 4-core and 8-core, Intel Itanium 9700 Series processors that provide up to 32 cores of computing power for the most demanding mission-critical workload requirements.
Eight embedded FlexFabric 10 Gb converged network adapter ports that deliver extensive bandwidth for network-intensive applications.
High-performance HPE Smart Array Controller for hardware RAID 0 and 1 with read-only 512 MB cache that accelerates time to rebuild.
Scale Up to Increase Performance
The HPE Integrity BL890c i6 Server Blade includes the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Blade Link technology, which enables linear scalability from 2 to 4 to 8-socket server blades to meet your changing business demands.
Eight embedded HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric connections for network and storage which reduces the need for additional I/O mezzanine cards.
HPE Integrity Virtual Machines, included with the Matrix OE, that offer the benefits of increased resource utilization and flexibility (shared processor and I/O devices), and rapid deployment.
Improve Reliability and Increase Manageability with HP-UX
HP-UX 11i v3 provides a proven operating environment delivering one of the industry's most resilient UNIX platform so your mission-critical applications are running and secure without compromise.
HP-UX vPars that dynamically adjust and share resources, and require very little overhead. HPE Integrity Virtual Machines, included with the Matrix OE, that offer the benefits of increased resource utilization and flexibility (shared processor and I/O devices) and rapid deployment.
HPE Integrity Integrated Lights-Out 3 (iLO 3) remote management provides built-in core management functions to simplify setup, health monitoring, and remote administration. Every HPE BL890c i6 Server Blade ships with an HPE Integrity iLO 3 Advanced Pack license pre-installed.
- HPE Proactive Care can help you to improve the return on your investment with features designed to:
- Help provide faster resolution from specially trained, solution-oriented advanced resources who manage the incident from start to finish
- Help provide recommendations for firmware version and software patching on supported products to help prevent problems
- Help provide identification of risks and issues through regular device-based proactive scans that help ensure that configurations are consistent with Hewlett Packard Enterprise best practices
- Help provide access to a remote HPE Technical Account Manager, who can provide advice and guidance on issues, risks, and recommendations identified by Remote Support Technology
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Itanium® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. OpenStack® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of the OpenStack Foundation in the United States and other countries.