HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog for System Center
Need to update your ProLiant servers with the latest drivers and firmware? The HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog for Microsoft System Center enables IT administrators to use System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) to automatically manage and distribute HPE ProLiant server software and firmware from the HPE Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Includes the latest drivers and firmware from the SPP for ProLiant servers running Windows® Server operating systems.
- Updated System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP) partner catalog listing with new download URL.
- The firmware bundle file has been removed from the ProLiant Updates Catalog. Access to the ProLiant Updates Catalog firmware bundle requires validation via the HPE Support Center.
- For more information, refer to the HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog User Guide at the HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog Technical Documentation link on the right.
Delivers an integrated software and firmware update experience for ProLiant customers using Microsoft SCCM and SCVMM to manage their server infrastructure.
Extensive Hewlett Packard Enterprise testing for system interdependencies increases confidence and reliability and ensures consistent software and firmware updates deployed from SCCM and SCVMM.
Deploys complete HPE Service Pack for ProLiant.
Integrated and downloadable from the Microsoft third party catalog listing in System Center Updates Publisher.
Leveraging the power of the SPP
The ProLiant Updates Catalog is a repackaging of the software and firmware from the SPP into a format that is consumable by SCCM and SCVMM. It even uses the same HPE Smart Update Manager as the underlying deployment mechanism.
The ProLiant Updates Catalog provides the same level of support as the SPP.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?