HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System
Do you need a flexible and dense storage system for your scale-out object storage, archive, or data analytics solution?
The HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System offers revolutionary storage density in a 4U form factor that fits in Hewlett Packard Enterprise standard 1075 mm racks. It gives you the performance you need to run Big Data solutions such as object storage, data analytics, deep archive, or other data-intensive workloads, while also saving you valuable data center rack space. The HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System features support for dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family processors, the full stack of HPE ProLiant management tools, and flexibility to configure with a variety of power, controller, and network interface options. It holds up to sixty large form factor (LFF) SAS or SATA drives, so there’s plenty of room for growth. And it also supports two hot-plug small form factor (SFF) SAS, SATA, or NVMe drives plus two internal M.2 NVMe drives for boot, caching, or hosting logs.
- The HPE NS204i-p OS Boot Device is a dedicated hardware RAID1 solution that enables automatic operating system mirroring on the two included M.2 NVMe SSDs.
- Support for HPE 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB Persistent Memory kits featuring Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory.
- Support for HPE 16 TB SAS and SATA Business Critical 7.2K HDDs increases the maximum raw capacity to 960 TB.
- Support for HPE Very Read Optimized (VRO) SATA SFF and LFF SSDs. VRO SSDs are QLC NAND-based and have variable endurance levels customized to certain workloads that are very read-centric.
- The Pensando Distributed Services Platform (DSP) delivers a powerful and scalable suite of software-defined network and security services like firewall, micro-segmentation and telemetry.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 26 cores and memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s, featuring 6200R, 5200R and 4200R 2nd Generation models.
Dense Systems for Unstructured Data and Big Data Workloads
HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 systems are designed with storage and compute capacity for enterprises embracing digital transformation (DX). This DX journey assumes that the enterprise is constantly collecting huge amounts of unstructured data across the organization.
HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 is one of the market leaders in density-optimized data storage with co-located compute power (Intel Xeon processors) to address all the workload varieties in a modern enterprise.
Using a combination of SSDs and HDDs, customers can build a system with almost 1 petabyte (PB) of storage in just one server.
Scale-out Ready Systems for Enterprise Customers
HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 is the first building block for a resilient scale-out software-defined storage system that grows with demand, makes data visible for building data-driven use-cases, and constantly monitors underlying hardware, ultimately providing a seamless application experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has partnered with Cohesity®, Qumulo®, and Scality to develop tightly integrated scale-out software solutions on top of HPE Apollo 4000 family of systems specifically targeted to address the rising scale of unstructured data.
Tight integration of software and hardware, and joint validations of scale-out systems with partners means no need for enterprise IT to stitch point products together.
Built-in Global Intelligence and Data Protection
HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 systems are ready to support HPE InfoSight with the free HPE iLO Amplifier Pack installed. HPE InfoSight has analyzed over 1,250 trillion data points and is one of the leaders in transforming how storage is managed and supported.
Through cloud-based machine learning, HPE InfoSight has predicted and prevented thousands of disruptions from storage to applications and automated many support calls. This has ultimately increased infrastructure uptime for our customers.
HPE iLO 5 chipset, integrated in every HPE Apollo Gen10 server, provides an increased level of hardware security with its silicon root of trust and secure out-of-band management functionality.
iLO verifies protection against unauthorized users, strong authentication, extensive firmware protection, malware detection, and encryption of data, keystrokes and security keys.
Intel, Intel Xeon, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Cohesity is a registered trademark of Cohesity, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Qumulo is a registered trademark of Qumulo, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.