- Added support for AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series processors.
- Global component integrity option allows HPE iLO 6 to verify and authenticate all the applicable components in the server using Security Protocol Data Model (SPDM) standard.
- Platform Level Data Model (PLDM) Downstream Drive firmware update support.
- Incorporated Secure Element controller on the system board for HPE iLO to enable transfer of ownership.
- Added support for separate power domains for system and GPU based on platform support.
Sophisticated Remote Administration of Servers
HPE iLO Advanced provides Integrated Remote Console with virtual keyboard and mouse to significantly reduce IT cost associated with travel and unplanned downtime.
Supports global team collaboration for up to six consoles.
Console record and playback of server administration activity.
Virtual media and folders to simplify server set up.
Power management with 24-hour history and dynamic capping for health monitoring, power and thermal control.
Enhanced Security Features
HPE iLO supports factory-provisioned server identity (iLO IDevID) and user-defined server identity (iLO LDevID) that conforms with IEEE 802.1AR DevID standard. It also stores the factory-provisioned system certificates (System IDevID and System IAK).
Silicon root of trust from HPE provides unparalleled level of system protection against by taking advantage of immutable digital fingerprints in the HPE iLO chips provisioned at factory.
HPE iLO Advanced provides Directory Service Authentication that allows for user-password policies to be inherited from a directory without the need to update user-password setting in each server.
Common access card (CAC)/personal identity verification (PIV) card based on 2-factor authentication (available on HPE Gen10 server portfolios and later).
Kerberos authentication provides dual authentication allowing users to log in once and navigate between servers.
Simplified Server Management at Scale and Built-in Group Management with HPE iLO Federation
HPE iLO Advanced offers group virtual media which gives you the ability to replicate the same script media within an HPE iLO Federation group.
Group power control lets you turn several servers on and off with a single click.
Group power capping allows servers to share power consumption among a group of servers.
Group license activation for faster implementation of HPE iLO licenses.
HTML5 remote console for HPE iLO.
AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.